It had the same taste and a big thumps up from my big boy. This can be served as an appetizer for guests and will surely be a hit.
Chicken thigh/breast fillets - 2, cut in chunks
Green chilly - 3
Ginger - ½ tbsp
Garlic - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - a bunch
Mint leaves - 5-6 leaves
Yogurt - ½ cup (greek yogurt or plain yogurt hung in a cloth)
Cream - ¼ cup
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Skewers to grill
- Pat and dry well the chicken pieces using kitchen tissue.
- Using a mortar and pestle, make a paste of green chilly, ginger, garlic, coriander and mint leaves.
- Mix the paste with yogurt, cream, garam masala and salt.
- Marinate chicken pieces in the paste and coat well. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Grill in the oven once the marinated chicken comes to room temperature.
- Place chicken in skewers, baste chicken with oil and grill on all sides in a hot oven.
- Serve hot with coriander, mint paste yogurt dip.